New York, NY — The Claims and Litigation Management (CLM) Alliance is pleased to announce the formation of its new consulting and advisory group — CLM Advisors. CLM Advisors will be the premier source for consulting services to the claims and litigation management industry and furthers the CLM’s mission to provide resources, education and expertise.
CLM Advisors’ services are focused in three main areas: advisory and consulting, market intelligence, and talent acquisition. Advisory and consulting engagements are focused on clients’ individual needs and can include areas such as the development or evaluation of litigation practices, or operational assessments and strategic planning. Market intelligence studies can help clients identify industry best practices and opportunities for improvement. As the most connected resource in the industry, CLM Advisors can also help executives find the right professionals for their open positions.
“The launch of CLM Advisors is exciting for the CLM,” says Adam Potter, Executive Director of the CLM. “The CLM has always served as a resource to our members, fellows and the industry. We can now offer a broader range of services at a much more detailed level.”
Each member of CLM Advisors brings exceptional leadership experience and a track record of success in the claim and litigation management arenas. “We’ve assembled a group that includes some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the industry,” says Taylor Smith, President, CLM Advisors. “We’re thrilled with the level of expertise we can now offer to the market.”
The CLM Advisors include:
- Jim Briggs, former vice president of operations and systems for AIG Claims and Litigation Management, and previously head of business transformation initiatives at Aetna and The Hartford
- John Conlon, founder of Conlon & Associates, former regional managing attorney for Safeco Insurance, and former litigation manager for American States Insurance Company
- Toni Forge, founder of Total Litigation Management Solutions, former claims executive with Arrowpoint Capital, and former regional managing attorney for Fireman’s Fund Insurance
- Patricia Kirschling, former chief claims officer for American Safety Insurance Company and first vice president for Reliance National, overseeing both the Excess and Surplus and International claim groups
- Gene Landoe, former president and CEO of the Corporate Legal Services (CLS) at Wolters Kluwer
- Vic Marmo, senior director of global claims for Marriott International
- Laura McGough, former vice president of invoice review operations for Zurich Insurance; former director of government operations and director of claim operations for United Healthcare
- Mary Porter, former executive vice president, chief claims officer of Selective Insurance Company of America and former vice president, group general counsel, coverage, for St. Paul Travelers; currently a member of the Baltimore law firm Funk & Bolton, P.A.
- Taylor Smith, founder and managing partner of Revere Advisory and Suite 200 Solutions
Learn more about the services provided by CLM Advisors at www.clmadvisors.org.
About the CLM
The Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM) is an inclusive, collaborative organization that promotes and furthers the highest standards of claims and litigation management and brings together the thought leaders in both industries. CLM’s Members and Fellows include risk and litigation managers, insurance and claims professionals, corporate counsel, outside counsel and third party vendors. The CLM sponsors educational programs, provides resources and fosters communication among all in the industry. To learn more about the CLM, please visit our website, www.TheCLM.org. Contact: Adam Potter, Executive Director
Claims and Litigation Management Alliance