Director Heather Angelico Panels Webinar on Workers’ Compensation Claims in Louisiana
Galloway Director Heather Angelico joins together with an all-star panel of attorneys to discuss successfully handling workers’ compensation claims in Louisiana and essentials to consider from both sides of the aisle.
Below are just some key takeaways of the course:
- Obtain the latest information you need to navigate the ins and outs of a workers’ compensation claim.
- Get a handle on key workers’ compensation laws, terms and legal concepts.
- Understand how the workers’ compensation insurance carrier decides whether to accept or deny a claim.
- Hear a doctor’s viewpoint on impairment ratings, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Confidently handle workers’ compensation claim denials due to pre-existing conditions.
- Ensure you are maximizing your usage of evidence concerning injuries and the recovery process.
- Gain essential techniques to sharpen your workers’ compensation settlement negotiation skills.
- Effectively anticipate the actions of the other side in workers’ compensation hearings and appeals.
To find out more information about this course and to register, click here.