Dunkin’ Donuts Announces Plans For New Locations In Louisiana…
Dunkin’ Donuts announces plans for new locations in Louisiana
Galloway, Johnson, Tompkins, Burr and Smith is privileged to represent a Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee network in Florida. With our principal office in New Orleans, and additional offices in Lafayette and Mandeville, we have a firm commitment to Louisiana and our Louisiana clients. GJTBS is glad to see the Dunkin’ Donuts brand expanding throughout Louisiana.
Here’s the press release:
CANTON, Mass., Nov. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN), the parent company of Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins, today announced it has signed agreements to develop 25 new Dunkin’ Donuts and two Baskin-Robbins in Louisiana over the next several years.
Locations targeted for development include the following:
- Three Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants will be developed in Baton Rouge by AJP Company. The first location will open in 2012, with the remaining two units to be completed by 2014.
- Nice Foods Limited, LLC plans to open eight Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in Baton Rouge. One restaurant will open in 2012 and the remaining seven will open by 2018.
- Southwest Investment Group, LLC plans to open ten Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in Shreveport between 2012 and 2018.
- Kenny Bordes and Thomas Hubert will open four Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in New Orleans by 2016.
- In 2012, existing franchisee, Mike Jolly, plans to open his second Baskin-Robbins in New Orleans.
- Existing franchisees Jagdish Chawla and Adil Sequira plans to open their second Baskin-Robbins in New Orleans next year.
“The state of Louisiana has been a priority growth market for Dunkin’ Brands in 2011 and we’re excited to expand our footprint in Baton Rouge, Shreveport and New Orleans,” said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of franchising and market planning, Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. “Our continued growth would not be possible without our passionate franchisees, who provide a high-level of customer service to our guests every day, and we’re confident these groups will cultivate lasting relationships and become an integral part of their respective communities.”
In addition to the development agreements mentioned above, Dunkin’ Donuts is seeking new and existing franchisees to develop restaurants throughout Louisiana, specifically in New Orleans, Lake Charles, Lafayette, Monroe and Alexandria.
“Jefferson Parish wholeheartedly supports Dunkin Donuts’ efforts to expand,” said Jefferson Parish President John Young. “We are excited about the announcement to open four new locations in Jefferson Parish, and other restaurants throughout the state of Louisiana. It is a testament to the strength of our local economy.”
For information on franchise opportunities with Dunkin’ Donuts or to attend an upcoming webinar, please visitwww.dunkinfranchising.com.